Universities in Italy include some of the prestigious and oldest universities in the World. Italy is a place that is known for food and fashion. It is also another country in Europe where you can take admission in universities without IELTS. The country has various top-ranked colleges which follows the bologna procedure of Europe. Here is the complete guide for the Study in Italy without IELTS.
Here's How You can Study in Italy without IELTS
Step 1: Application Process to Study in Italy without IELTS
- Firstly, you need to research and make a list of universities and the courses in Italy you are interested in. You can check University rankings in Italy, and Eligibility Requirements on the official website of your chosen university.
- Go through the websites of all those Universities in Italy and select what is best for you according to your career.
- You need to apply online for the colleges in Italy without IELTS you have selected.
Here is the way to get exempted from submitting IELTS scores:
No language proficiency like TOEFL, IELTS is required if the education has been taught in English Medium. Students who have completed their previous education from an English language speaking high school or higher education institution can fulfil the requirements of studying without IELTS.
The student needs to provide an official declaration or certificate printed on headed and stamped paper as evidence that the previous education was in English medium.
Step 2: Online test or video interview
Some Universities might take an online test or video interview. Once your application is selected, you will have to appear for an interview as scheduled by the university. It is taken to know your eagerness to get accepted at the Universities and to evaluate your English Language abilities. To secure a seat in Italy university without IELTS, you have to crack this interview in the best possible manner.
Here is the Italy university list without IELTS for international students:
- University of Bologna
- University of Milan
- University of Florence
- University of Pisa
- University of Padua
- University of Naples Federico II
- University of Trento
- John Cabot University
- Sapienza University of Rome
- University of Verona
Step 3: Tuition Fees and Other Study in Italy Costs
If you clear your Interview, you will get a letter of acceptance or confirmation letter from the university you have applied to. It is a confirmation that you have been accepted for the program at the university you were interested in.
The next step is to pay your tuition fees for your study program. The average tuition fees for international students can range between 3,000 – 35,000 EUR/year. Read more: Cost of Studying in Italy
Step 4: Apply for scholarships
Many Italian Higher education institutions as well as the Government offer several scholarships for international students to study in Italy. The different university has a different scholarship system, so check before applying. The scholarships can be applied to pursue your undergraduate, master and PhD degree in Italy.
Here are a few scholarships you can apply to study in Italy:
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- EDISU Piemonte Scholarships
- Bologna University Study Grants for International Students
- University of Pavia International Scholarships for Developing Country Students
- Bocconi Merit and International Awards
- Politecnico de Milano Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students
- University of Padova Scholarships for All Degree Courses
- Scuola Normale Superiore PhD Scholarships
You can check the list here: Scholarships in Italy
Step 5: Apply for Student Visa in Italy
Now the question arises: Is IELTS required for Italy student visa? If you have the acceptance letter of the university in Italy which doesn't require IELTS then you can apply for the Student visa in Italy. You will require the following documents:
- A valid passport,
- A letter of acceptance from your institution in Italy without IELTS
- A completed visa application form
- Proof of no criminal record
- Proof of adequate funds means to support yourself during the studies
- Proof of medical insurance
- Proof of adequate accommodation in Italy
- Academic Transcripts
- Evidence that you have paid the associated application fee.
Get full information about visa: Student visa for Italy
Grab this opportunity of studying in this beautiful country without IELTS. You will also get an opportunity to learn a new language in this country. Start your process now..!!
Study in Europe without IELTS
Study in UK without IELTS
Study in USA without IELTS