Welcome to www.jeduka.com.!!!
Registration and use of the Website and its Services are free. However, we do expect you to follow our rules and regulations as detailed below
The following are the terms and conditions of accessing or using any of websites, mobile sites, mobile app etc. Platforms developed and operated by Jeduka. Your use of this Platform at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
This Policy outlines the following:
1. Although any visitor may visit any parts of our platforms, you will need to register as a member
2. If you wish to contribute or use any of our community features, which include sending messages, creating a user profile, connecting to other users, downloading ebooks, following content and uploading images and videos etc. Registration on our platforms is free.
3. To register as a member, you must confirm that you are over 13 years of age. If you are less than 13 years old, please refer Section 3 below.
4. You agree that any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
5. When you register to use our platform, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be entirely responsible for all liabilities arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or approval. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must notify us immediately by emailing us.
6. If you forget your password, we have an option to reset your forgotten password, if that does not work please send us an email.
7. We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorised person.
Any information entered by the User of this website while registration is protected against unintentional disclosure to third parties. We use the information solely for the purpose of contacting you, handling your queries, guiding you for your career betterment.
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this platform are provided by Jeduka or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of JEDUKA and/or the Third-Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of JEDUKA or the Third Party Provider.
No part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of JEDUKA. You also may not, without JEDUKA's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Platform or any other Platform.
You agree not to sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission of JEDUKA.
1. For the purposes of these terms, “content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs and other materials you may upload to or download from our platforms, including information about yourself, and comments about your experience as a student or about your study interests (short-listed information) etc.
2. You must ensure that any content that you submit to our platforms. Does not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights”) refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
3. Does not breach any applicable law. Is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
4. Does not disrupt the online community on our platforms.
5. You agree that you will not use our platforms:
6. You will be for responsible for logging out from your registered account at the end of each session on our platform.
7. If you are a visitor, you agree not to obtain unauthorised access to areas of our platform reserved for members.
8. If you are aware of anything on our platform which appears to infringe these terms, you agree to contact us immediately.
1. If you are under 13 years of age and want to become a member, you must obtain a parent or guardian's permission before registering on our platform. You may also discuss these terms with them before obtaining their permission.
2. If you are a member under 13 years of age, you will need to obtain a parent or guardian's permission before taking part in any online discussions. You should never reveal personal information about yourself, such as your address, telephone number, and school name etc., to other users.
1. None of the views expressed in the user content section are the views of the JEDUKA team we are just providing a platform. You acknowledge that all content is the responsibility of the person who posted, emailed or otherwise provided the content to our platforms. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We are not responsible in any way for any user-managed content and if you post, email, upload or otherwise provide content, you are entirely responsible for it.
2. However, we operate a "take down and notice" procedure. If you believe that any content is defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable, or infringes the intellectual property or other legal rights please notify us immediately by email. We will investigate each matter notified to us and will act in our sole discretion.
3. If you post content which is found to be in breach of these terms, we reserve the right to deactivate your username and password to prevent you from further access to our platform as a member.
Our platforms are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays the comments posted by you. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse.
1. You agree that our platforms and all content contained in it are protected by Intellectual Property Rights that either belong to or are licensed to us.
2. You acquire no proprietary interest in our platforms or content provided by us or others and may not use them in any way except as expressly permitted by these terms.
3. You may view, print, download or temporarily store such content for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer such content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any intellectual property rights by downloading or otherwise using any such content.
4. By submitting content, writing reviews on colleges, participating in QnA by way of either asking questions or answering queries raised by others to our Platforms:
5. You grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and communicate to the public such content; and
6. You authorise us to adapt such content and you agree to waive your moral rights to object to any derogatory treatment, or to be identified as the author, of the material in question.
1. We have the right in our absolute discretion to alter, edit, remove, suspend or refuse any content without notice, if we consider that the content is objectionable or violates these terms or for any other reason.
2. We may preserve or disclose the content and your personal details as well as any content to any third party if such disclosure is necessary:
3. We may suspend or terminate your access to our platforms at any time if you breach any of these terms.
4. The right to answer, reply, respond to your queries and complains solely depend on Jeduka.
By registering to the Life Project Festival, the participant consents to the taking of photos/videos by HEC Alumni, which may use them, in whole or in part, free of charge, without any time limit and for the whole world in its communication documents (leaflets, invitations, etc.), its publications and website hecalumni.fr
If you do not wish to appear on the images (photos, videos), please contact the organising team.
1. We expressly disclaim all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
'JEDUKA' DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY JEDUKA PLATFORMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevancy or completeness of any information in or provided on or from our platforms. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Our platform is provided for the general information of the general public.
3. Your use and participation in our platform and services are solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our platform shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms or imposed by law.
1. Except as required by law, we will not be liable for any direct losses or damages arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for any reason.
2. Except as required by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill or revenue. We shall also not be liable in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and whether such losses or damages arise in contract or tort (including negligence) and for any reason.
3. Our platforms bear no responsibility for any accident, injury or loss of life to any individual or group of people resulting from accessing the information hosted on its network of websites.
Please do not access or use the content from a jurisdiction where such access or use would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory organisation. If you breach this provision, you will be held entirely responsible.
'JEDUKA' controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Delhi and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Any disputes arising herefrom shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law at Delhi, India.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the access and use of the platform must be discontinued immediately.
The membership of this Website is free and this includes the browsing of the site and the use of the services. Jeduka provides information about studying abroad, entrance exams, courses, international universities, latest updates of study abroad, application procedure, international student loans. We do not charge anything for this.
1. The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
2. The decision of JEDUKA regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
3. Your mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
4. The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by JEDUKA from time to time.
5. This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
6. The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
7. WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
8. JEDUKA reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
9. The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by JEDUKA at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
10. JEDUKA shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
11. No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
12. The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify JEDUKA and/or the Operator, against all third-party claims relating to the users content or due to the user's act, negligence or omission.
13. You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
14. Message delivery is conditional to the Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
15. By using various SMS based services from JEDUKA you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from JEDUKA and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education-related opportunities.
16. Subscribing or using various paid/free services of JEDUKA on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admission.
17. By agreeing to register at JEDUKA Mobile alerts, a user allows JEDUKA to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
18. The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
1. You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. If you are making any important purchasing decision, you should look at the actual offering provided for each of the product proposed to be purchased. All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative.
2. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so Jeduka’s prior written consent
3. The products, college predictor, questions, mock tests, ebooks, news/articles and other information and material provided on our site are solely for the purposes of practice and improvement meant for the purposes of taking any of the entrance exams. We do not guarantee any particular outcome regarding the results of the registered users and/or other users during the entrance exams or any other exam or tests undertaken taken by the said users.
4. Our Platforms may be temporarily unavailable at any point of time due to maintenance, up-gradation or any other reason. We do not claim any responsibility, liability for any omission, error deletion, defect or destruction in user communication. We are not responsible for any malfunction technical or other problem of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion in our site or application, including injury or damage to your or to any other person's computer, hardware, software or mobile phone as a result from using or downloading materials in connection with our Site and/or application. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of our Platforms or any Content or Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on or through our Platforms or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of our Platforms, whether online or offline
5. User gives us the right to contact him/her or his/her parents as and when required for the purpose of selling the product, suggesting updates and helping him/her prepare for exams. User takes full responsibility for providing personal or academic information and indemnifies the company or any of its associates for any wrong information provided by him/her under the India law
6. The Platforms may contain links to pages on other websites ("Linked Sites"), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale. Jeduka does not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, and (b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Linked Sites. We may remove any Linked Sites from the Platforms at any time for any reason or for no reason. Jeduka will not be liable for any transactions conducted by you with third parties through the linked sites or for any liability arising from the representations or information provided on such linked sites.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jeduka from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, relating to or arising out of (a) your use or attempted use of the Site or Programs in violation of the Agreements; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) information or content that you or others post or otherwise make available on the Site or through any Program, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights
8. You agree that Jeduka, in its sole discretion, may deactivate your account or otherwise terminate your use of the Platforms or Online Courses for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, if Jeduka believes that you have
9. You agree that any deactivation or termination of your access to the Platforms or Online Courses may be effected without prior notice to you and that Jeduka shall not be liable to you nor any third party for any termination of your account or the Online Courses. You also acknowledge that Jeduka may retain and store your information on Jeduka’s systems notwithstanding any termination of your account or the Online Courses.
Any questions regarding these terms and conditions, or any questions, complaints, claims or other legal concerns relating to JEDUKA, should be mailed at email@example.com
© Copyright 2022. Jeduka All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Jeduka.com is not affiliated with all of the universities/colleges listed on the website. The site is for information purpose only. The actual details may vary.