GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test. As the name suggests, the test is for the management and business students who are willing to study at business schools across the world. GMAT Exam is one of the widely accepted exams by the business schools of the world, and subsequently, it is one of the most widely taken exams in the world.
If you are a graduate student or a working professional looking forward to appearing for a GMAT, here is all the information you will need about the registration process of GMAT. For more information on the Exam, you can check out the links given below.
|GMAT Exam Pattern||GMAT Preparation|
|GMAT Syllabus||GMAT Exam Fees|
How to Register for GMAT Exam?
GMAT registration can be done throughout the year. However, you should frame a strategy for the GMAT preparation before you register for the GMAT. You can give the exam anytime in the year at your convenience. However, since the number of applicants is increasing every year, it is advisable that you do not wait until the last moment to register for the GMAT. You should book the slot at least a month before the desired date of making the attempt. Especially, during the peak season of November every year, one should try to book the slot 3-4 months prior to the desired date of making the attempt.
You should note that the rescheduling of the next attempt can be done only after 16 days of taking the first attempt.
1. Visit the authorized GMAT official website’s registration page and click on “Register now”
2. After logging onto the GMAT official website, you are required to create an account by filling in your basic details such as name, E-mail ID and clicking on create an account.
3. You will be directed to a page as below. Click on Register for the GMAT ONLINE Exam.
4. In the next step you have to create a GMAT profile. You will be asked more of your Personal Details, along with the address, Date of Birth, Preferred way of Communication (SMS or Phone), Which Courses and Countries are interested in, and so on. After that, you will verify if all the details you have put are correct.
5. After filling in the details, verify the information confirm it and click on save the profile.
6. In the next step Schedule your exam. You can choose up to 3 test centers near you. Tick the options. Choose the date and time available.
7. Once you choose your test dates and time, you will have to make the online payment in the next step. The GMAT fee is $250. You can make online payments through credit card, debit card, or net banking; according to your convenience.
Keep in mind that once you place the order, you will have a limited amount of time (15 minutes or so) to complete the payment. After payment, you will receive a confirmation of the exam date and test center via your mode of communication.
There are also services and accommodation facilities available at the test centers for physically disabled candidates. All one has to do is provide the GMAC with supporting health documents that will be kept secret by the authorities. For All the registration fees and their detailed breakup, head on to GMAT Exam Fees
Register here to get newsletters for the latest study abroad news & free counselling assistance.