Education in Italy is highly valued with a wide range of excellent academic institutions. International students are warmly welcomed in these universities. International students mostly prefer to study MBA in Italy. Are you also planning to pursue your MBA degree in Italy? Here is the complete information on how to study for your MBA degree in Italy.
How To Apply for MBA in Italy
Prepared your mind to study MBA in Italian universities? Ok now start preparing for admission to Italian universities. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Determine your interests, preference, and goals.
- Check the business schools in Italy online, through the website. Shortlist which matches your interests
- Check whether you're eligible or not to study MBA in that specific university.
- You have to note down the document requirements for the application process for the particular program.
- Appear for the required tests
- Assemble all the documents as per the requirements
- Fill the application form. Also, submit the supporting documents with it.
Aren’t these steps easy to follow? You will surely reach your dream destination, Italy by following these steps carefully. Here are the details of the above-mentioned steps.
Determine your interests and preferences
There is a range of MBA programmes that are being offered by the universities of Italy. The students are suggested to go through the syllabus in detail to find out the best course that is suitable for the student. Some of the popular specialisations in MBA in Italy are:
- MBAs in Luxury Brand Management,
- MBAs in Finance
- MBA in Technology Management
- MBA in Business Innovation
- MBA in Sustainability Management
- MBA in International Management
- MBA in Global Hospitality and Tourism Management
MBA degrees are offered in various modes in the Italian MBA universities. You need to set your preference. You can choose from the options of Part-time MBA, Full-time MBA, executive MBA, one year MBA, Online MBA.
Explore MBA Universities in Italy
Universities in Italy for MBA have been ranked well in QS World rankings. You have a lot of university options to choose from. Explore the universities, check their campus location and fee structure. To help you, we have made a list of a few universities for Masters in Business Administration in Italy.
- Università di Pavia:
- LUISS Business School:
- Università di Pisa:
- Bologna Business School:
- Università di Genova,
- University of Florence,
- Ca’Foscari University of Venice
- University of Padova.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA degree in Italy
Specific program eligibility criteria are set by each Italian university and may differ between programs. According to your subject and university check the eligibility criteria. Check whether you can fulfil the criteria or not. To apply for MBA in Italy the universities have the following eligibility criteria:
- The student needs to complete a bachelor degree or equivalent from any of the recognized universities from their native countries
- The student needs to complete the GMAT and have a qualifying score of the same.
- The student needs to have proper work experience which varies between 1 to 3 years depending on the B-School being applied for
- If the student resides in a country that is not a native English country, the student must hold valid scores of TOEFL or PTE. The minimum score depends on the B business School you choose.
Requirements for admission in the MBA Italian institution
The requirements for MBA in Italy will change with the universities or colleges you choose. Requirements consist of some supporting documents to your application form of the university. Every course has certain requirements. The student needs to go through the website and find out the exact requirements. Here are some common documents you will require during application:
- Document of the identity of the candidate
- Transcripts of the bachelor degree certificates
- Transcripts of higher secondary education certificate
- Transcripts of secondary education certificates
- School leaving certificates
- Letter of recommendation
- Documents of English proficiency
- Personal statement
- Work experience certificates
Appear for the tests
For getting admission to the MBA institutions in Italy, you may require to prove your language proficiency and academic abilities through specific tests. Most universities in Italy accept IELTS or TOEFL as English Language tests to prove your level of English ability. You’ll need to complete one of these tests and get a score as specified by the university. You may also be required to take the GMAT/ GRE as an entrance exam for the MBA in Italy.
Collect the document
Before your documents get misplaced or you get late in collecting them, assemble and keep them safe. Without documents submission, your application will be incomplete and you will not get admission. So keep this on your priority list.
- Contact your professors and managers as soon as possible for your recommendation letters.
- Write a structured and organised statement of purpose
- Assemble all your transcripts, certificate, and a degree in one place.
- Prepare a well-drafted resume including your academic and work records
- Collect your test scores.
Apply For Admission
The process of application to the university for an MBA can be done online. You have to visit the official website of the university for this process. You are suggested to carefully fill up the form of admission. Once the admission form is filled up, all the required documents can be sent through Email. The university will take a few days to verify the documents and application. If you are successful, you will receive your offer letter.
You should also check the following articles
Top Student Cities and Universities in Italy 2020-2021
Education System in Italy
Study in Italy in English