Why Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon?
Saskatchewan Polytechnic serves students through applied learning opportunities at campuses in Moose Jaw, Prince Albert, Regina and Saskatoon, and through extensive distance education opportunities. Programs serve every economic and public service sector. As a polytechnic, the organization provides the depth of learning appropriate to employer and student need, including certificate, diploma and degree programs, and apprenticeship training. Saskatchewan Polytechnic engages in applied research, drawing on faculty expertise to support innovation by employers, and providing students the opportunity to develop critical thinking skills.
Vision; By 2020, Sask Polytech's expertise in responsive applied education and research that meet student and market needs will make them globally recognized as the first-choice polytechnic in Canada. They have four strategic themes that build on their strategic differentiators, respond to their clients’ needs and help them achieve their vision.
- Making successful careers possible: We are in the business of helping our clients—students and employers—be successful. Our flexible, lifelong learning opportunities allow students and graduates to take charge of their careers and support continuing skills development.
- Advancing economic and social prosperity: As Saskatchewan’s only polytechnic school, we are uniquely positioned to make significant contributions to the province’s economic and social prosperity. We advance strategic partnerships and alliances with industry, other educational institutions and government to benefit our clients.
- Pursuing excellence in program quality and innovation: We work with employers to solve problems, to stay current with industry needs and to enhance student learning opportunities.
- Leading organizational effectiveness: We deliver programs and services effectively and sustainably. We attract and retain the best employees and communicate effectively throughout our organization.
Why Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon
- Campus: A beautiful campus enriching the student experience with services and supports including: Bookstore; Food Services; Library; Students' Association; Test Centres; Fitness Centres & Gyms: Wellness programs; and International support.
- Location: Saskatoon is the largest city in Saskatchewan and is located on Treaty 6 territory, and Homeland of the Métis people. Divided by the South Saskatchewan River, Saskatoon is often described as the "Bridge City" for its nine river crossings. With a population of 246,000, Saskatoon is the economic and cultural hub of the region. With plenty of amenities such as shopping malls, grocery stores, libraries, recreation complexes, movie theatres, health care facilities, parks and more, Saskatoon has everything a student needs.
Check below available Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon Tuition Fees
|Engineering (1 Courses)||2 year||CAD 16494|
|Science (2 Courses)||2 year||CAD 15205 - CAD 16751|
|Arts (1 Courses)||8 month||CAD 17782|
|Media Films (1 Courses)||2 year||CAD 13143|
Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Saskatoon Entry Requirements