IT Universities in New Zealand
Have you ever heard of a country called New Zealand? Yes, the same country that has a strong cricket team. Please come out of the impression that cricket defines New Zealand. The country is revered worldwide for having one of the best systems of education. International students flock to its colleges and universities in large numbers every year, to take advantage of an excellent academic ambiance. Among all the courses that attract students to its shores, IT in New Zealand is the one that pulls them the most.
Why study Information Technology in New Zealand
- The country has some of the best IT colleges in the world.
- Its IT courses empower the students with a healthy academic mix of theoretical and practical lessons, thus preparing them for bright and rewarding futures.
- if you study from the IT colleges of New Zealand, you will enter into the job market with a distinct edge over your competitors.
- IT in New Zealand for international students is a lucrative academic option also because of the fact that the courses cost lesser than those in the United States, or Europe.
- Courses are taught in English, so international students need not be experts in any other foreign language.
- in New Zealand, International students are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during school and up to 30 hours per week during scheduled holidays without requiring a work permit.
- Graduates from the IT Colleges in New Zealand can apply for a post-study visa for residence and work up to 3 years after graduating.
- International Students can enjoy a wide range of research and internship opportunities. This will help build the practical skills needed to shine in future academics and careers.
Information Technology Universities in New Zealand
New Zealand is among the most popular and beautiful nations in the world. Several universities in New Zealand are in a good world ranking position. For those of you who are planning to study information technology in New Zealand, here are some of the best universities:
- Auckland University of Technology
- Massey University
- University of Auckland
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Whitireia New Zealand
- Auckland Institute of Studies
- Eastern Institute of Technology
Courses in Information Technology in New Zealand
Obtaining an Information Technology degree in New Zealand does not mean that the syllabus is limited to computers and technology. Go through the lists below of courses available at New Zealand’s leading universities
- Data Engineering
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- Security Management
- Cyber Security
- Cloud and Network Infrastructures (CNI)
- Business Informatics and IT Management (M.Sc.)
- Software Technology
- Communication and Media Engineering
Requirements to study IT degree in New Zealand
The process of applying for universities in New Zealand is simple. You will need the following documents to get into IT University in New Zealand:
- A duly completed application form.
- Educational Transcripts of the previous education
- Relevant recognized academic certificates.
- Translated overview of your modules and grades.
- Copy of your passport and a passport photo.
- Proof of language proficiency.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZELAND:
Computer Science Engineering Universities in New Zealand
Information Technology(IT) Engineering Universities in New Zealand
IT Universities in New Zealand
Software Engineering Universities in New Zealand
IT- Network Universities in New Zealand
Computer Engineering Universities in New Zealand
Information Systems Universities in New Zealand
Electrical Engineering Universities in New Zealand
Electronics and communication Universities in New Zealand