INSEAD, an international Business school located in France, has started its first Master in Management (MIM) programme with a batch of total 97 young students coming from 32 nations and 5 continents at its campus in Fontainebleau. It was designed and launched in 2019 to equip young graduates with a holistic set of skills to launch a successful global career.
Master in Management in INSEAD
Here are the complete details of the MIM program:
- This 14 to 16 months accelerated programme has an innovative learning approach with an applied problem-solving orientation
- It aims to provide a holistic set of skills to help students succeed in any work environment.
- The course will start at its Fontainebleau Campus for the first half and the next half students will travel to its Singapore Campus.
- Core courses will be taught along with it by conducting workshops and practical applications by company visits and field trips to China, Abu Dhabi, or the USA for global exposure.
- Besides assignments and projects, students will also participate in a two-week practical learning experience in the program of MIM in INSEAD. Here, they will put their experiential learning components to the test by attempting to solve actual challenges brought by companies.
- The tuition fees would cost you €47,500. You can even apply for scholarships in the school.
The Associate Dean of Degree Programmes, Katy Montgomery says that they are delivering a different experience due to the exceptional situation, but it is a unique INSEAD experience bringing remarkable young candidates together from different parts of the world to learn and shape their futures.
How to study MIM from INSEAD?
Applicants of the MIM program in INSEAD Business school need to submit their application online. You will need the following documents for applying:
- Online application form containing your data, scanned copies of your academic transcripts with officially certified translation (if applicable), a detailed CV, two recommendation letters, a motivation essay, and test results of GMAT or GRE, and English language proficiency(if applicable).
- Once your application form is submitted, you will be redirected to the “Kira Talent” platform for an interview, where you will have to answer the questions asked.
- You will have to pay EUR 180 as an application fee
- Your application will be thoroughly checked by the admissions team.
- If you are successful to get through the first stage of selection, you will be asked to attend an interview with an INSEAD alumni or admissions representative.
- Once the interview is completed and the interview report has been returned, the application will be checked further and submitted to the Admission officer of the school.
Scope After MIM from INSEAD
Combining innovative learning with problem-solving capabilities, this programme will prepare students for an excellent carrier to lead any business, in any part of the world. You will start your corporate journey and start earning much faster.
The MIM programme will prepare the students for a spectrum range of career options across different industries such as
- Financial services
- Diversified industries such as industrials and materials, FMCG, consumer and luxury goods, healthcare etc
Within each sector, students will be able to get exposure to a range of functional areas, from project management to sales and marketing, finance, supply chain and operations and much more.
In the words of Thibault Séguret, Programme Director of the INSEAD Master in Management Programme “The INSEAD MIM will provide our students with the right tools and experience to go where they want to go and do what they want to do” he also added, “It will be a challenging, enriching and confidence-building experience academically, personally and culturally.”
Read more - Most Popular Job Sectors in France
Safety measures for COVID-19
The MIM’21 class returned to the reopened Europe campus on Sept. 1, 2020, practising rigorous health and safety measures.
- On-campus it will provide COVID-19 testing. The test will be taken once a week and receive results within 24-48 hours.
- Every student and staff must wear masks.
- The greetings should be done by bumping elbows.
- They will study in a large lecture hall, where they will sit at a safe distance from one another.
The group of students coming from different backgrounds will study together across INSEAD campuses in France and Singapore, with the opportunity to take trips to other countries as well. Montgomery said back in 2019 that The unique arrangement of this programme will promote a “truly global experience”. The school will offer the chance to study at international campuses, to learn with students coming from various backgrounds and get career opportunities globally. It is making it hard to say no to this outstanding programme for international students.