Why University of Montana?
If you are planning to study in Montana, you should consider the University of Montana. It is a public research university located in Missoula, Montana, in the USA. It was founded in 1893 and it has become one of the largest institutions. Here are the reasons why you should choose the University of Montana.
- It is committed to the personal development of students, workforce development and training, graduate education and research, service learning, and connection building.
- It keeps its programs up to date through continuous quality review for improvement and remains fully accountable through annual audits and performance evaluations.
- It provides several employment opportunities in the USA to students through career fairs.
- It helps students to gain significant learning experiences through internships.
- The student-faculty ratio is 18:1, and the school has 59% of its classes with fewer than 20 students.
- 57% of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $5,055 at the University of Montana.
- It offers a number of student services, including nonremedial tutoring, daycare, health service, health insurance.
- Along with a wide range of outdoor pursuits, the University of Montana also offers students athletics matches and art exhibitions on campus.
Check below available University of Montana Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Computer Science
MS Biochemistry & Biophysics