Why Purdue University Northwest?
If you are planning to study in USA, Purdue University Northwest must be on your list. It is a public institution that was founded in 2016. At PNW, international students from different parts of the world come together to learn, grow, and connect. Here are the reasons why you should choose Purdue University Northwest for your further education:
- It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in more than 70 areas of study. Additionally, a doctor of nursing practice degree is also offered.
- Diverse, hardworking, and innovative, Purdue University Northwest offers academic excellence to meet real-world experience.
- Purdue Northwest University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- There are a number of recreational buildings, several student housing facilities, a fitness center, a lodging center for Tourism and Hospitality Management, and a Challenger Learning Center.
- There are several lecture halls, seminar rooms, and other teaching facilities.
- The university operates a standard library that is home to numerous books, journals, and other published materials.
- Purdue Northwest University has a faculty to student ratio of 1:16.
Check below available Purdue University Northwest Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master of Accountancy
|| Exams Accepted
Master of Science in Nursing