Why Stockholm School of Economics?
- Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) offers a world-class education that provides students with a unique set of skills valued by some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- It provides a state-of-the-art curriculum, based on rigorous academic research and a strong belief in letting theory and practice complement each other.
- It attracts some of the brightest minds, which results in an international and diverse student body.
- The academic staff consists of leading researchers, many of whom have international backgrounds.
- The alumni network is not only large but also very active, providing students with access to key contacts throughout their careers.
- SSE has one of the highest employability rates among business schools in Europe and ranks fifth worldwide for a percentage of alumni hired into CEO roles.
- Its graduates hold management positions within all sectors, from multinational corporations to government agencies and non-profit organizations.
Check below available Stockholm School of Economics Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Stockholm School of Economics Tuition Fees
|MBA (1 Courses)||1.5 year||EUR 30864|
|Management (5 Courses)||2 year||EUR 15253 - EUR 15256|
Stockholm School of Economics Entry Requirements
|Management||IELTS , TOEFL|
Other colleges in Stockholm
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
To Prove Your English language proficiency TOEFL Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about TOEFL Exam check here.TOEFL exam