Why Royal Institute of Art?
- Royal Institute of Art offers an unparalleled combination of artistic breadth and excellence, with programs in the Fine Arts at both the basic and advanced levels.
- The small size of the classes creates an intimate atmosphere and allows students a high degree of influence over their studies.
- It offers access to one of the best-equipped workshops of any college of art in Europe, and students on the master’s level usually have their own studio space.
- The campus is open 24 hours a day, and students who get most inspired late at night can stay in their studios or work in the workshops at all hours.
- The Institute makes a joint effort to award meritorious students with exceptional circumstances with various scholarships, bursaries, and grants and they also award food sponsorships to students.
Check below available Royal Institute of Art Courses
Showing courses based on your selection