The rise of digital technologies has accelerated business disruptions in any industry, generating huge opportunities driven by innovation.
Leading digital transformation requires a good understanding of the disruptive technologies but also abilities to manage change and uncertainty generated by the digital revolution by itself.
This is not just about implementing technology and innovation, but also making the needed changes in the organization to drive transformation through new strategic initiatives. To achieve this goal, corporations need leaders able to shape the digital future with interdisciplinary skills such as:
- Business strategy
- Organization change management
- Innovation based opportunities
What will I learn?
You will focus on business strategy, on how to manage digital projects, how to take data-driven decisions, how to lead complexity in digital environments, how to manage change and diversity in an organization and, how to drive business innovation.
During the Master in Digital Transformation Leadership, you will get a deep understanding of emerging technologies but also, you will understand how to manage winner business strategies in a digital world.
This program will permit you to lead digital transformation through:
- Identify the major drivers of digital transformation in your industry.
- Discover innovation capabilities to manage knowledge, generate insights and maximize business value in the digital economy.
- Change management necessary for the organization to support digital-ready business.