Why Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore?
- Singapore’s 4th public university
- Student to faculty ratio of 11:1
- More than 90% of graduates secured job within 6months of graduation
- Strong support from over 600 companies pledging internship opportunities for students
- More than 90% of Undergraduate curriculum was developed by MIT
- First university in the world to integrate the concept of design and innovation as a common thread in research and education
Check below available Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
B.E/B.Tech in Information System and Design
Bachelor of Science with a major in Architecture...
PhD program in Engineering Product Development
|| Exams Accepted