Why IPAM - Marketing School for Business?
- Founded in 1984, it is the oldest and largest school of marketing in Portugal, and has trained over 9,000 students in its 31 years of existence.
- It was one of the first Portuguese institutions of higher education to be assessed by the European University Association, the most important association in the sector.
- During the 1990s, IPAM sees remarkable growth. It develops a very close relationship with the business market, its courses receive recognition from the Portuguese government, it holds its 1st Congress of Marketing Professionals and launches the only scientific journal specialised in Marketing to this day.
- After the year 2000, IPAM holds the largest management simulator at national level, it fully integrates all of its academic programmes within the framework of the Bologna Process and welcomes the illustrious Philip Kotler and Tom Peters in inaugural lessons for the academic year.
- In 2015, IPAM hbecome part of Laureate International Universities, the largest global group of higher education, whose mission is to offer higher education with a multicultural focus. Founded in 1988, Laureate has over 70 institutions in 25 countries and is also available online, with over a million students and more than 70 thousand collaborators.
Check below available IPAM - Marketing School for Business Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Global Master in Marketing
Master In Marketing Management (MMM)
Graduate Degree in Game Design