Why Academy of Costume and Fashion?
- Culture, Design and Craftmanship linked to a laboratorial approach are the key points of the School’s educational mission
- The Accademia Costume & Moda releases Academic titles equal to Undergraduate Programs (180 credits) and Master’s Degrees Programs (60 credits), and attendance certificates for its Post Graduate, Intensive and Summer School Programs.
- The Careers and Placement department of the Accademia works closely with the Industry to create internship and job opportunities for its students
- There is a high placement ratio, given the strong track record that the School has and which is driven on a yearly basis by the merits of our alumni.
- The BEA consists of more than 4,500 monographs and about 5,000 magazine issues.
Check below available Academy of Costume and Fashion Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master of Arts in Accessories and Jewellery Desi...
Master in leather goods, shoes and eyewear
Masters in Fashion Jewelry