Russia is not only affordable, but it also has a high-quality European education. Universities in Russia usually have one intake per year. The admission period starts in May and ends in July or August.
6 Steps to Study in September Intake in Russia 2021
If your study destination is Russia, and you want to apply for September intake, we bring you the timeline you can follow to apply at Universities in Russia to study in September 2021.
Step 1: Start Now: February 2021
- Most of the Russian universities have a policy of first come first admission for September intake in Russia, and you would want to start your application process as early as possible. Please work according to the deadlines of the universities in Russia for the September 2021 intake.
- Before that, Shortlist the universities that suit your academic goal. Do thorough research on the list of colleges in Russia for the September 2021 intake. Also, check the courses available in Russia for September intake 2021, select the one that suits you the best for your academic and career goals.
Step 2: Take the Required Exams: March 2020 to April 2020
- Take the required entrance exams as per the course requirements in your chosen university. Preparing for GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS, as required, two months before the test. If you are unable to take offline tests, some of these exams are also available online.
- You should be taking your exams latest by April, before applying for the institutes.
- You should remember that it will take time for the declaration of test results. So Plan the process accordingly. You should also keep an extra month, in case you want to retake the exam because of an undesired result.
Step 3: Apply to the chosen Universities: May 2020 to June 2020
- Prepare your final university admission application. You must work to present yourself as an outstanding student through your application. It should also present your strengths.
- Connect with the required persons for the recommendation letters. By now you should start drafting your motivation letter or SOP (Statement of Purpose). The collection of all these documents should start at least 30 days before the deadline of the application.
- Most September intake universities in Russia will have their due dates fixed for June or August. Deadlines change with the course and university you choose. You should always keep checking the Universities deadlines for September 2021 from the university website
- Submit all the documents correctly with accurate information before the deadline.
Step 4: Acceptance Letters and Interviews: June 2021 to July 2021
- University will inform you about the decision of your application, after going through it. Appear for the interviews if asked.
- If you are offered a seat in your chosen university, take a quick decision of accepting it. Inform them about your decision as soon as possible. Do not wait for the deadlines of September intake colleges in Russia to reply.
- You will also be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit to confirm your admission to the college or university in Russia.
Step 5: Apply for Visa / Education Loan: Visa and money matters: June 2021 to July 2021
- If you choose to travel to Russia for September 2021 intake in this Pandemic situation: As soon as you get the admission letter, you should apply for a study visa. The decision on the Visa application is declared after screening it carefully, therefore it takes time for the process. You should consider this processing time before planning. If required, apply for the study abroad loan or scholarship, as soon as your seat is confirmed in the Russia University.
- If you choose to study the course online you don’t need to apply for any student Visa.
Step 6: Covid-19 testing report and Departure: August 2021 - September 2021
- You are almost ready to fly! Book airline tickets. Before leaving for Russia, collect all the essential documents with you.
- If you are ready to move to Russia, then you should act according to the new rules required for safety purposes.
- As per Russia international students news, you have to take the covid test result before departure and then take another test upon arrival that confirms they are not infected.
- Most of the semesters begin in early September, so it is suggested to reach Russia by August and look for accommodations on or off the campus.
If you have made your mind to study in Russia, don’t waste time further. Start the process on time. Early applications are always appreciated by the universities. You can also contact us for more information.