The objective is to identify meritorious talent to offer merit scholarship for pursuing Post Graduation in Management Education at IFIM Business School, Bangalore. Scholarships in the form of fee waiver will be offered to meritorious students, who have appeared for CAT/XAT, as per the defined eligibility criteria. ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
• Quantum of Scholarship: INR 4.75 L (50% Tuition Fees Waiver)
• Number of Scholarships: 5
• The student should have scored 80 percentile and above in the CAT / XAT examination.
• A minimum of First class or equivalent in the UG Degree examination and should have passed the examinations of the Degree program in the first attempt.
• A minimum of 75% aggregate in the 10, and +2 or equivalent examination and should have passed the examination in the first attempt.
• The student should have applied to IFIM Business School and should have obtained a valid Offer for admission from the institution.
• The student should have applied for Scholarship at the time of Applying to the institution.
• Preference to economically challenged
Intertested ProgramArtsBanking & FinanceEngineeringHospitality & TourismInformation Technology (IT)LawManagementMBAMedia FilmsMedicine and HealthCareScience
various types of scholarships in india are given based on either the academic performance that is merit of a student or based on the income of the family or based on whether the students belon...
chennai: a 3-day 'national conference on social entrepreneurship (ncse)' was directed at xlri-xavier school of management in jamshedpur.
the 8th edition of ncse themed on "soc...
© Copyright 2018. Jeduka. All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Jeduka.com is not affiliated with all of the universities/colleges listed on the website. The site is for information purpose only. The actual details may vary.