This unique, accredited programme offers students access to professional certifications in PRINCE2® and AgilePM® in the autumn semester and either the PMI’s CAPM®/PMP® or the IPMA’s Level D®/C® in the spring semester as well as a choice of specialisations:
- Global Project Management at the Lille campus, strategically placed near London, Paris and Brussels for unparalleled global reach.
- Project Management for Business Excellence at the Paris campus, in one of the most important business, financial, and political centres of the world.
- International Development & Change Management in Brazil at the Belo Horizonte campus, in one of the most dynamic cities for business in Latin America.
The programme uses innovative learning and teaching methods including, role play, case study, simulation, flipped classroom, distance and blended learning giving a stimulating and flexible learning environment to students. The programme capstone is a major project in the form of an academic or professional thesis or business development project.
Why choose this programme
- An international programme taught by practitioners and researchers in project and programme management.
- Students can immediately apply knowledge learned.
- Students are trained for international certifications in project management (PMI/CAPM/PMP®, APMG/PRINCE2®, IPMA’s Level D®/C®).
- Students learn strategic, technical and social skills for delivering sustainable change with the latest tools and techniques.
- Designed around an innovative learning experience, including flipped classroom sessions, simulations and real project management practice.
Courses by campus & credits
- This MSc has three specialisation tracks: (1) Global Project Management (Lille); (2) Project Management for Business Excellence (Paris); International Development & Change Management (Belo Horizonte in Brazil).
- You can take a full specialisation year at the campus of your choice or attend a different campus each semester to suit your personal interest and career aspirations. Note: the name of the specialisation does not appear on the degree certificate.