Why EDC Paris Business School?
EDC Paris is a renowned business and management school founded in 1950. It is the oldest private institution of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles. EDC Paris Business School offers a Grande Ecole Programme (Master’s-level degree accredited by the State) and specialized courses (Bachelor’s and Master’s level – RNCP accredited (National Directory of Professional Qualifications)) Here are the reasons to choose EDC Paris for your further studies:
- The programs offered by business schools open up many career possibilities, allowing for a swift transition into work.
- EDC Paris Business School offersnumber of ways of financing your studies through scholarships.
- It gives students the foundations required to understand the fundamentals of business, both on a theoretical and practical level.
- EDC Paris Business School has 1,450 students of 40 different nationalities on its 5,000-square metre campus in the La Défense business district.
- It also offers 11 specialised Master of Science (MSc In) degrees with the objective of strengthening initial expertise in the fields of marketing, finance, management, digital technology and business
- Thanks to it’s network of partner companies and to the commitment of it’s alumni (18,500), they can offer more than 3,000 placements and jobs every year.
Check below available EDC Paris Business School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
EDC Paris Business School Tuition Fees
|MBA (2 Courses)||13 Month - 2 Year||EUR 13500 - EUR 16000|
|Management (8 Courses)||24 Month - 3 Year||EUR 10100 - EUR 16500|
EDC Paris Business School Entry Requirements
|MBA||IELTS , TOEFL|
Other colleges in Courbevoie
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
To Prove Your English language proficiency TOEFL Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about TOEFL Exam check here.TOEFL exam