Why PSL Research University?
Study at a globally-ranked university
- At PSL, number 4 in he 2018 QS and Times Higher Education Young University Ranking, you gain access to an unparalleled education in science, the arts, literature, and culture provided by the country’s leading institutions.
Study at a dynamic, approachably sized university
- You will enjoy a curriculum and teaching methods designed to facilitate your success, with small classes, low student/professor ratios, and strong connections to the latest developments in research and design right from the start.
Learn to combine Science, Literature, and the Arts
- PSL is a place where excellence and diversity meet to inspire creative dialogue among and between all areas of inquiry--economics, humanities, life sciences, law, history, management, chemistry, artistic design, and more. By studying at PSL, you will explore novel intersections between disciplines and work alongside top researchers to create the world of tomorrow.
Create, launch, innovate
- With 181 laboratories, artist workshops, Fab Labs and incubators, advanced training for PhDs and postdocs, PSL offers a unique scientific and cultural environment for 17,000 students and 4,500 researchers from around the globe. Take charge of your career and walk in the footsteps of 26 Nobel Prize winners, 10 Fields Medal winners, 44 César award winners, and 75 Molière award winners.
PSL Research University Ranking
- School Ranking Ranking #44
PSL Research University Tuition Fees
|Engineering (1 Courses)||2 year||EUR|
|Science (1 Courses)||2 year||EUR|
|Management (1 Courses)||2 year||EUR|
PSL Research University Entry Requirements