Why Le Cordon Bleu Paris?
- Founded in 1895 in Paris, Le Cordon Bleu is the leading global network of culinary arts and hospitality management institutes with more than 35 schools in over 20 countries
- Our teaching methodology “watch, do, learn” is conveyed in demonstrations followed by practical sessions overseen by our Chefs
- All Le Cordon Bleu programmes are taught in French and/or English
- Training 20,000 students from over 100 countries each year, studying at Le Cordon Bleu will enable you to meet people from all over the world
- With Le Cordon Bleu’s long historical background, there is no doubt about the quality of the teaching on the programmes, their reputation and excellence with a large worldwide network.
Check below available Le Cordon Bleu Paris Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
MBA in International Hospitality and Culinary Le...
Diploma in Culinary Management
Diploma in Pastry and Boulangerie