Value through innovation and creativity
- ISLI programmes were founded in 1984 to satisfy a demand from international professional associations and have become the leading programmes in Global Supply Chain Management worldwide. Their international reputations are based on their professional recognition, research team, publications and experiential pedagogy. They are accredited by “The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply” (CIPS).
- The MSc in Global Supply Chain Management prepares individuals to confront the challenges of a new era in business management. Successful managers are the ones who take a global approach to their analysis and know how to build a supply chain architecture for worldwide networks.
Why choose this programme?
TEAMWORK IN A MULTICULTURAL FRAMEWORK
- The Supply Chain requires a team approach to management; and today’s business environment implies cross-border chains of operation.
- Representing more than 20 different nationalities, students explore different perspectives and assimilate other social models. Enhanced multicultural awareness improves negotiating capabilities and develops a truly international profile. Students learn to reconcile cultural differences, always with an eye on real-world working conditions.
SUPPLY CHAIN WORKSHOP
- Week-long seminars where participants complete a consultancy assignment
- In partnership with international leaders: LVMH, Amazon, Renault, Kuehnel+Nagel, Airbus...
- Enhances decision-making skills in a multicultural environment
- Encourages students to apply different Supply Chain tools and methods in various conditions
IN-COMPANY CONSULTANCY PROJECT A SIX-MONTH MULTICULTURAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Consultancy assignment on a Supply Chain topic with Supply Chain Center of Excellence and Companies
- On an alternating basis throughout the school year
- Transforms each student into a corporate player
- Develop an expertise on an innovative supply chain subject
- Enhances their ability to manage, make decisions, and provide innovative and pragmatic solutions
FULL-TIME IN-COMPANY INTERNSHIP (6 MONTHS)
- Apply new Supply Chain methodologies in a complex and multiculturalenvironment
- Students present and justify their proposals in front of a professional panel
- International Internship
- MANAGING CHANGE
- EXPANDING INTEGRATION
- A NEW APPROACH