- CEFAM is the only school that allows all of its students to study in the United States and obtain a degree from a prestigious, AACSB accredited, American university.
- The entire program in English.
- 2 degrees - France & USA.
- A multi-cultural faculty and administration, international educational and corporate partners, and over 800 alumni work in over 50 countries.
- Member of AACSB (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business), EMA (European Management Academy), EAIE (European Association for International Education).
- Internationally recognized degrees and global careers.
- Earn your dual degree (French and American) at CEFAM.
- Certification by the French government, and registration with the RNCP,CEFAM is a member of EAIE, a non- profit organization whose objective is to bring together more than 1800 professionals working in the field of international education.
- CEFAM: Member of the AACSB
- Internships are an integral part of CEFAM’s program. Students have an opportunity to spend 8 months over 2 internships in a company in France or abroad.
- An International Business School based in Lyon, France, partnership with North American AACSB-accredited universities.
Check below available CEFAM Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Bachelor of Business Administration