Admissions at the MacEwan University take place during the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer seasons. MacEwan University offers 10 four-year bachelor's programs, 1 applied degree, 32 bachelor's degree majors, and 43 diplomas and certificate programs. The University has a student population of around 19,000 with 24 being the average age of students. Given the COVID-19 outbreak, the University will be conducting its Fall session through online classes and providing materials online.
MacEwan University offers a huge range of Undergraduate programs ranging from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences to Nursing Education. The University received A+ grades in the Globe and Mail's Canadian University Report of 2014.
- To complete a Certificate or a Diploma, costs around CAD 4,020 per year, for a Bachelor’s Degree, it costs CAD 4,620 and for an international student, the average cost is CAD 18,240.
- The University enrolled students for Fall/ Spring/ Winter sessions every year.
- MacEwan University is not an open college so you can be admitted only if you fulfill the requirements as deemed necessary.
- International students can apply to any program offered at the university, however, with an additional requirement of English Proficiency Scores.
- Students who require additional support in the areas of academic upgrading or English as an Additional Language can apply directly to the English as a Secondary Language program designed specifically for international students.
- Students applying for Freshman courses are advised to complete their applications by September 30.
- You can apply for scholarships by checking the eligibility criteria.