ATMA 2016 Cutoffs & results
ATMA or Aims Test for Management Admissions is expected to publish the results for 2016 exams on 11th August. The ATMA 2016 exam was conducted on 7th August, 2016. Previously, the result of ATMA 2016 exam was scheduled to be published on 9th August but now it is expected to be declared tomorrow, i.e. 11th August.
Students who are desirous of accessing the marks scored by them in ATMA 2016 should visit the official website. Students can access their scores / results with the help of PID & the password. PID was issued to every student who had appeared for ATMA 2016 exam & it is the unique identification number provided by the authorities to each & every student at the time of filling up of their ATMA 2016 exam application form.
Students can follow the below mentioned steps to check the result / scorecard:
- First step is to visit the official website of ATMA 2016
- Second step is to click the tab named ‘results’
- Third step is to select the exam date which is provided in the drop down
- Next step is to enter your Unique PID & password followed by clicking on log in
- Result / Score card shall get displayed on the screen; you can print the same
The students who have passed the written test shall be declared eligible for the admission to different MBA colleges across India. Students are aware that this ATMA 2016 scores are considered valid even for Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats.
Students shall be invited by various colleges which are offering admission to the aspiring students on the basis of results of ATMA for counseling followed by Group Discussion & then by Personal Interview.
Students must carry following documents for the admission: (Original + 2 attested sets)
- Certificate of Birth
- Copy of your Proof of residence
- Copy of your Photo ID
- Copies of your class X & also of class XII mark sheets
- Copy of your Graduation mark sheet
- Admit Card of ATMA 2016
- ATMA result or score card
- Passport size photographs
- If you belong to any reservation category then copy of Caste certificate ( if applicable)
- Admission fee (challan/DD/cash)
The students are advised to keep their original documents ready as the same shall be called for verification by the college authorities at the time of admission.
click here for Free MBA mock test : http://www.jeduka.com/free-mock-test.html
For more details on every Edicational programs & courses ; PLEASE visit our website : http://www.jeduka.com