Why Mayo Medical School?
- The mission of Mayo Medical School is to enroll an outstanding and diverse student body that has a strong foundation in the sciences and a demonstrated commitment to service and continuous learning
- Mayo Medical School uses the patient-centered focus and strengths of Mayo Clinic to educate aspiring physicians to serve society by assuming leadership roles in medical practice, education and research
- Small class sizes and high faculty-to-student ratios are hallmarks of Mayo Medical School that foster effective learning and lifelong professional and personal relationships.
- Eighty-six percent of Mayo fourth-year students report matching with one of their top three residency choices.
- Mayo Medical School has trained and graduated more than 1,400 students
Check below available Mayo Medical School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences