Why Riga Graduate School of Law?
- RGSL offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Programmes in EU and International Law, Finance, Business and Diplomacy
- All programmes are taught exclusively in English
- RGSL Library has developed into one of the top legal collections in Central and Eastern Europe, widely used and appreciated by a growing number of students and professionals
- The Student Association of the Riga Graduate School of Law (SA RGSL) is a public organisation, which operates as the students’ self-government.
- RGSL is a fully accredited university institution. Two Bachelor programmes, seven Masters programmes and PhD programme have received accreditation.
Check below available Riga Graduate School of Law Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
L.L.M. in European Union Law and Policy
L.L.M. in International and European Union Law
L.L.M. in Public International Law and Human Rig...
Riga Graduate School of Law Tuition Fees
|Law (5 Courses)||18 Month - 1 Year||EUR 5500 - EUR 7500|
|Management (1 Courses)||3 year||EUR 3500|
Riga Graduate School of Law Entry Requirements
|Law||IELTS , TOEFL|
|Management||IELTS , TOEFL|
Other colleges in Riga
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
To Prove Your English language proficiency TOEFL Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about TOEFL Exam check here.TOEFL exam