Why Paris Business School?
- PSB Paris School of Business is a member of the Galileo Global Education network.
- PSB Paris School of Business ranks each year among the best business schools in France.
- Paris School of Business Earns AACSB International Accreditation
- PSB Paris School of Business is a member of the European Commission ERASMUS+ / SOCRATES programs.
- The school is a member of EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), a non-profit accreditation organization promoting and enhancing excellence in management development globally.
- PSB Paris School of Business is a member of UGEI (Union of Independent Grandes Ecoles), an association of French private grandes écoles.
- The school is a member of the Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE) which brings together institution that trains their graduates towards excellence,
- The International MBA at PSB Paris School of Business obtained the prestigious British AMBA accreditation, delivered by the Association of MBAs.
- The Master in International Management (MiM) has been awarded with the EPAS accreditation
- The 3-year Bachelor’s degree program of PSB Paris School of Business is approved by the CEFDG (French Commission for the Evaluation of Training and Qualifications).
Check below available Paris Business School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Paris Business School Tuition Fees
|MBA (1 Courses)||12 month||EUR 17250|
|Science (1 Courses)||12 month||EUR 13500|
|Management (15 Courses)||12 Month - 3 Year||EUR 9950 - EUR 10500|
Paris Business School Entry Requirements
|Management||IELTS , TOEFL|
|MBA||IELTS , TOEFL|
Other colleges in Paris
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
To Prove Your English language proficiency TOEFL Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about TOEFL Exam check here.TOEFL exam