Why ISG International Business School?
- ISG has over 20,000 graduates, including 3,000 from the International programs.
- Many of these graduates hold leadership positions in some of the largest multinational firms in over 60 countries while others are flourishing entrepreneurs.
- ISG is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP
- Our mission is to prepare international students to become business managers able to take managerial and leadership responsibilities applying a holistic approach and to adapt to a constantly changing global environment.
- Building on our faculty’s research and our corporate experience, we aim at preparing our students to work in an international context, be innovative entrepreneurs or corporate managers, with a socially responsible mindset.
- Acknowledging a complex and risky environment, students should develop critical thinking during their ISG education, and become proactive key players in the organizations.
Check below available ISG International Business School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Bachelor in International Management