Why ESCE International Business School?
- Creation of the school in 1968
- Professional experience: 15 months internship in France and abroad
- Up to 18 months of exchange in foreign universities (semesters and double diplomas).
- Rigorous selectivity: 88% of the integrated students hold a bachelor's degree
- 2,500 students (including 500 foreign students representing 51 nationalities)
- 5 campuses: Paris, Lyon, Geneva, London, San Francisco
- 180 partner universities in the world
- 9,400 alumni in 75 countries
Check below available ESCE International Business School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master of Supply Chain Management
Master of International Marketing
Master in International People Management