Why Lappeenranta University of Technology?
The Lappeenranta University of Technology is a science university in Finland, bringing together the fields of science and business since 1969. It is situated on the shore of Lake Saimaa – the 4th biggest lake in Europe. Here are the reasons why you should choose Lappeenranta University of Technology:
- The international community of LUT University is composed of approximately 6,500 members of more than 80 different nationalities engaged in scientific research and academic education.
- The Lappeenranta University of Technology belongs to the top 300 universities in the world and the top 150 universities in Europe.
- The Lappeenranta University of Technology focuses on solving problems concerning clean energy and water, circular economy, and sustainable business.
- Several degree programs of LUT have passed international accreditation. Through international accreditation, LUT strengthens the quality assurance of the education, as well as the international comparability of the qualifications.
- The university uses the latest results of scientific research in their courses, ensuring you receive the most up-to-date knowledge.
Check below available Lappeenranta University of Technology Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master in Business Analytics, business administr...
Master in Energy Technology
Master in Computational Engineering