The Global Business Management program focuses on the impact international business has on the operation and strategic decisions of Canadian firms. Students will be introduced to and analyze the opportunities and challenges of globalization, international competition and regional integration. Graduates will be equipped to critically think about the increasingly connected world through studies of the global environment, theory of international trade and investment, currency markets and modes of entry, as well as emerging issues of gated globalization, changing world order and corporate social responsibility.
A graduate of the Global Business Management program at Sault College will reliably demonstrate the ability to:
- Collect, process and interpret data used to support international business.
- Develop, execute and analyze the results of a comprehensive global business plan.
- Conduct business with diverse populations using culturally appropriate methods in compliance with relevant
- laws and regulations.
- Assist in the importing and exporting functions of a business.
- Plan, direct, execute and evaluate individual and team projects.