Canada is counted among the top five ideal destinations in the world to pursue higher education.18 schools in Canada made into the ranking of MBA colleges in Canada, according to the QS Global MBA ranking 2020. One of the most applied courses in Canada is an MBA( Masters in Business Administration). This is internationally recognised Management postgraduate degrees which fulfil the needs of business professionals wishing to advance their specialisation and career. There are various top universities in Canada for MBA which offers both full-time as well as part-time MBA courses to students.
Selecting the college for MBA in Canada
Before you make a decision regarding the selection of top MBA college to pursue your study, it is important to consider a few things to suit your requirements. Do some initial research through the websites of the colleges in Canada to find out which will be an ideal choice for you in terms of:
- Understanding the course curriculum and internship options
- Infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities
- Understanding the targeted career objectives
- Fee structure
- Financial capability to pay the living expenses
- Should know the latest news and research reports of the institution.
Requirements to study in MBA colleges in Canada
- Do a Research for MBA in Canada colleges and courses for MBA in Canada.
- Visit websites of the good MBA colleges in Canada and get in touch with them for more information
- Make a list of the colleges for MBA of your choice
- Appear for entrance exams like the IELTS, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL,
- Collect Letter of recommendation from the concerned person and write Statement of purpose for MBA in Canada
- Apply for the schools or universities for MBA in Canada.
- Appear for the video interviews as required by the colleges.
- If you are accepted into the college, then apply for a student visa in Canada.
Advantages of studying in MBA colleges in Canada
An MBA degree obtained from Canadian colleges benefits students in the following ways:
- In MBA colleges in Canada, fees are affordable and they also offer internationally recognized degrees
- Admissions procedures of MBA colleges in Canada are very simple.
- Programs offered by MBA colleges in Canada for international students increase their career opportunities as well as their earning potential.
- Top MBA colleges in Canada for international students focus majorly on increasing the knowledge base and help them explore all the disciplines of the business world.
- Foreign students get an opportunity to build strong lifelong relations with fellow mates belonging to multicultural backgrounds.
- The course curriculum at Canadian colleges includes internship programs. These help students work in the real business world in the future.
Top MBA colleges in Canada with fees
Tuition fees of MBA colleges in Canada for Indian students and other international students are significantly less expensive compared to the USA and therefore the number of international students is increasing to study in top MBA colleges in Canada making it one of the ideal destinations for business education in the world. Here are some of the MBA colleges in Canada with fees:
York University – Schulich
Rotman School of Management
Queen’s Smith School of Business
University of Alberta
Ivey Business School
MBA Colleges in Canada with low fees
The cheap MBA colleges in Canada for international students offering the most economical MBA courses are shown below. Tuition amounts are in Canadian Dollars:
- Moncton University ($9,810)
- Dalhousie University ($11,500-$15,300)
- Memorial University of Newfoundland ($5,718)
- Sherbrooke University ($11,000)
- Odette School of Business at the University of Windsor ($14,134.50)
- Lansbridge University ($14,000)
- University of Quebec and Montreal ($8,186)
- Kenneth Levene Graduate School of Business at University of Regina ($13,083-$22,000)
Best MBA colleges in Canada
Below we have mentioned some of the best colleges for pursuing MBA in Canada :
List of MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT
International students can even pursue an MBA in Canada without giving GMAT. Here are some of the colleges in Canada which does not require a GMAT score:
Read more: MBA in Canada without GMAT
Top MBA colleges in Canada without work experience
Most of the MBA colleges in Canada ask for the work experience before applying for the course. But if you don’t have any work experience, yet you can study BA program. Here are few colleges which accept the application for MBA program without work experience:
- New York Institute Of Technology (NYIT), Vancouver, BC(Canada)
- Brock University
- The University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario
- Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia
- Vancouver Island University (SPP), Nanaimo, British Columbia
- Cape Breton University, Nova Scotia
While an MBA is an expensive proposition as compared to other master’s degree programs considering the tuition costs, there are best ROI MBA colleges in Canada.