Why University of Cambridge, UK?
- Number 1 University in the 2013 Guardian, Sunday Times and Complete University Guides.
- Cambridge guarantees most students College-owned accommodation for at least three years.
- Cambridge has more than 750 student clubs and societies to choose from.
- Ranked 5th for teaching, research and innovation in the 2012 QS World University Rankings.
- Cambridge is one of the three most targeted universities by top employers according to The Graduate Market in 2012.
- Cambridge is one of the three universities most-often targeted by Britain’s top graduate employers (The Graduate Market in 2012).
Check below available University of Cambridge, UK Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
University of Cambridge, UK Ranking
- School Ranking Ranking #3
University of Cambridge, UK Tuition Fees
|MBA (1 Courses)||1 year||GBP 57000|
|Engineering (2 Courses)||1 Year - 3 Year||GBP 21732 - GBP 25770|
|Science (1 Courses)||1 year||GBP 17640|
|Arts (1 Courses)||3 year||GBP 16608|
|Information Technology (IT) (1 Courses)||4 year||GBP 25275|
University of Cambridge, UK Entry Requirements
|Information Technology (IT)||IELTS|
|Management||IELTS , GMAT , GRE|
Other colleges in Cambridge
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
GMAT Exam scores are required to study in this university to get admission into business and managementrelated course to more about GMAT Exam check here.GMAT exam
GRE Exam scores are required to study in this university to get admission into graduate programs. To more about GRE Exam check here.GRE exam