This programme provides you with a broad introduction to the fundamental principles of business and management in a rapidly changing, increasingly globalised world.
Supported by practice-based interdisciplinary teaching and research, you’ll develop your business expertise alongside the practical and professional skills needed to effectively manage the challenging issues affecting organisations today.
This extended version of our Master's in Business and Management offers you the opportunity to do an industry placement or work-based independent project. You'll be able to apply the skills and learning you develop on the first part of the course in a practical environment – enabling you to gain further insight into current business and management practice, enhance your industry networks, and further develop your professional career.
This course includes or offers the following modules. Please check the programme document (below the main image on this page) for more information on which modules are core, required or optional.
- Introduction to Social Science Research Methods
- Advanced Academic and Business Skills
- International Business Environment
- International Business Practice
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Communications
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Financial Management
- Creative Enterprise: A New Business Venture
- Managing People
- Governance, Ethics and Risk Management
- Dissertation / Consultancy Project