Why International University of Catalonia?
- An international experience in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities: Barcelona
- Highly qualified and professional lecturers with a passion for teaching
- The university adapted its curriculum to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). Since then, the Universities Council ensures compliance with the required levels of quality.
- The European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) simplifies the recognition of credits in other international credit systems
- Official bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Legal Immigration assistance (NIE, TIE, census and others)
- International work placements
- Passion for research and innovation
- Development of professional and personal competences
- Commitment to large-scale international projects
Check below available International University of Catalonia Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Master in Healthcare Management
Bachelors in Architecture