MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)

King George's Medical University - Lucknow

Address : Shah Mina Road, Chowk, King George's Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003 , Uttar Pradesh
  • E-mail : info@kgmcindia.edu
  • Phone : +91 522 2257450
  • Type : Private

MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)

Important Information

  • DurationDuration
    3 Year  Master / Specialized Master  (Full Time)
  • SeatsSeats
    9
  • EligibilityEligibility

    Candidates must have passed MBBS with 12 months Internship and should have post work experience of 3 years in the department.

  • Admission ProcedureAdmission Procedure

    On the basis of rank obtained in UP State Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination for 85% seats and the All India Post Graduate Entrance Examination for the remaining 15% seats

Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities

  • ATM
    ATM
  • Bank
    Bank
  • Classrooms
    Classrooms
  • Computer Laboratory
    Computer Laboratory
  • Gym
    Gym
  • Hostel
    Hostel
  • Library
    Library
  • Medical
    Medical
  • Parking
    Parking
  • Security and Safety
    Security and Safety
  • Sports
    Sports
  • Wi-Fi
    Wi-Fi

Why Join King George's Medical University - Lucknow?

  • Accrediated by NAAC
  • Approved By DCI
  • Ranked 16th among Top 100 Universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
  • Oldest Institute imparting quality education since 99 years
  • Ragging free campus
  • State of art infrastructure
  • Active alumni association
  • Offers courses in Medical and Para-Medical branches
  • Offers comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care

Question and Answer for King George\'s Medical University - Lucknow - MD (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)

Characters 0/250

Gallery

Video Gallery

King George's Medical University - Lucknow
 Download E-brochure for this Course

Apply for Best Program

Recent posts

10 Things Each MBA Candidate in India Must Keep in Mind

MBA is very popular program in India among students. Each MBA aspirant have a dream to enroll in a top business school and get a great job. But a coin has two sides, same as MBA jobs seems to...

Feb 20, 2018 8

Last minute preparation tips for Crack CLAT 2018

With CLAT exam so close, students are bound to get tensed and worried. This is accentuated by the knowledge that CLAT is the Nation’s toughest exam for clearing law. CLAT in the pre...

Apr 24, 2018 2

6 Things You Need to Check Before Select Best MBA College for Your Bright Career?

Master of Business Administration (MBA), the new trend has just come arrived in the market. Many of the students want to choose MBA after their graduation. India is becoming a MBA generating mach...

Mar 6, 2018 1