ABOUT MAH HM CET
Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test is abbreviated as MAH HM CET. MAH HM CET is the undergraduate entrance examination which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. Candidates who are willing to get their graduation degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses are supposed to give Maharashtra HM CET entrance examination.
About Maharashtra Hotel Management Admissions
Maharashtra HM CET is for undergraduate course. Candidates need to fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination. This is university entrance examination where anyone can apply for the entrance examination and can get admission in Hotel Management & Catering Technology course.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH HM CET 2017
To get eligible in MAH HM CET entrance examination and study in State of Maharashtra candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidates need to complete their HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination in Science/Home Science/MCVC/Commerce/Arts with English as one of the subjects and Secured minimum 45% aggregate marks ( 40% aggregate marks for backward class & Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
• Candidate’s age should be more than 17 years can apply for the entrance examination.
Application Process in MAH HM CET 2017
Candidates who are interested to give Maharashtra HM CET needs to fill the application form and pay the registration fees. Candidate need to follow the mentioned below steps:
• The online application starts from first week of April 2017
• Candidates need to fill the application form by mentioning the personal details
• General category candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs. 500/- for backward classes and PWD (belonging to Maharashtra State only) category candidates as application fees
• The last date to fill the application form will be by 2nd week of May 2017
Registration Fees of MAH HM CET 2017
The registration fees for Maharashtra HM CET where general category candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- and Rs. 500/- for backward classes and PWD (belonging to Maharashtra State only) category candidates as application fees. Candidate can pay this application fee through cash.