AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form :
Candidates can apply for this exam via online process only through the official link.
The AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form will be released from the first week of February 2017.
Application will be available till third week of March 2017.
There is not any offline application mode will be available for this exam.
Any correction in the application form can be made between first week of April to Second week of April 2017.
The fee payment can be made through AP online center or via debit/credit card.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must be an Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
Candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Eligibility criteria for Engineering, B.Sc, Pharmacy Courses:
Students should have passed or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry & mathematics subjects.
Candidates appearing in final year of Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses:
Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam with chemistry, physics, zoology & botany subjects.
The minimum age limit is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission and there is no upper age limit.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern :
- Subjects: The exam pattern will be based on three subjects i.e. chemistry, physics & mathematics.
- Type: There will be objective type questions.For each question, four options will be given candidates have to mark the right one only.
- Candidates are required to use only blue/black ball point pen.
- Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen & paper based mode).
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain total 160 questions.
- ve Marking: There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.