Company Secretary Exam is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The student who would like to join this Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course. The three stages are listed below:
• Executive Programme
• Professional Programme
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is established to regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries. ICSI provides training in Company Secretary by correspondence w which in turn provides students to qualify as Company Secretaries. The institute itself gives the Course Material for all the subjects at the time of Registration. There is also provision for Optional Oral Coaching classes.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Secretary Exam 2017
To get eligible in CS Exam 2017 and study in this University candidate are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
• Candidate should have passed intermediate with 50% aggregate.
• Candidates must satisfy domicile requirements of India.
Application Process in Company Secretary Exam 2017
Candidates who are interested in giving CS Foundation Exam 2017 follow the application process as follows:
• Candidate should apply online mode.
• Application form will be available on the official website.
• Candidate need to go through all the instructions.
• He/she should fill the form with valid details.
• The applicants should pay the application form mentioned in the form.
Registration Fees of Company Secretary Exam 2017
The registration fee for ICSI CS Exam 2017 is as follows. Pay in online. The following is the process:
• The registration fee for candidates is RS. 250/-.
• Interested candidate can pay the online fee after filling the application form