JEE Advance Result Declared!!! Check here the Further Procedure!!
JEE Advanced 2017 results have been declared yesterday. Next What?? You must want to know the admission procedure. As there are online admission procedure students gets confused at some point. So here Jeduka is ready to help you. Check here all the admission procedure and important dates!!!
JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling
The counseling of JEE Advanced 2017 will start from June 15 to July 19. JEE Advanced 2017 counseling will be directed by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) in 7 rounds. In order to participate in the counseling of JEE Advanced, all the qualified applicants need to enroll online through their JEE Advanced roll number and password. After successfully applying for JEE Advanced Counseling, applicants need to fill in their choices of colleges and branches for admission. Qualified applicants will be called for JEE Advanced 2017 counseling according to the ranks secured by them in the entrance test. After the completion of all the formalities, applicants can check the seats allotted to them online through the applicant login. Candidates need to book the allocated seat and pay the requisite fee amount. To confirm the allocated seats, applicants need to answer to the assigned college and present their documents for verification within the specified period of time.
JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling Criteria
The applicants must check the major qualification criteria before appearing for JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling Session, given below.
In order to participate in the counseling session, applicants must appear and qualify the JEE Main 2017 entrance test. Just top 2,20,000 examines will be qualified to show up in JEE Advanced examination.
The applicants must get 75% total marks in Class XII or similar board examination.
The name of the applicant should be listed inside the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful applicants in their respective class XII or equal examination.
JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling Procedure
The counseling procedure of JEE Advanced 2017 will be done online. Just toward the end, applicants should report to the allocated Institutes for the registration in allotted course. The method of Online Counseling is given below.
- The applicants can utilize the official link to enlist to Counseling for JEE Advanced 2017.
- Applicants need to register their JEE Advanced Roll Number.
- Also the JEE Advanced Registration Number, Date of Birth (as in Admit Card), Password (8 to 15 characters).
- After filling all the necessary information, click on ‘Confirm Password’ button.
Stage 2-Choice Filling
- For filling the choices, applicants should sign in their User ID, Password and JEE Advanced 2017 Roll Number allotted to them during registration.
- Applicants should fill the choice of courses and branches according to their choices.
- Applicants can change/ modify /reorder/ delete /include new choices before the last locking of the choices.
- They should lock their preferences before the last date. If applicants forgot to lock the choices, it will be locked automatically by default. (Candidates are advised to fill and lock as many choices as possible for programs).
- Counseling and seat allotment will be held on applicants JEE Advanced 2017 All India Rank.
Stage 3 Online Seat Allotment
- The applicants who might have enrolled themselves for the counseling session will be allotted seats.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling may get held in 6 rounds.
- In order to check their allotted seats, applicants need to login to with the assistance of JEE Advanced Roll Number, Registration Number, and Password.
- Toward the finish of each seat allotment process, applicants will be required to check the Seat Allotment Result. Applicants must be careful as the seat allotment may change due to up gradation.
- The soft copy of the category certificates will be required by the SC/ST/OBC-NCL applicants to get verified, which they would have uploaded at the time of registration. In case, the certificate will be discovered unacceptable, the applicant will be considered as GE category, just if his/her score in JEE Main 2017 Paper-I is over the required cutoff.
- If the applicant is happy with seats allotted to them, they should freeze/book the allocated seats by paying the required fee online.
- To claim for their allotted seat and to book it for the academic year, the applicants must report to the allotted college for document confirmation and different formalities.
JEE Advanced 2017 Counseling Document Verification
To confirm the given seat, applicants must report to the college with the following documents and an original copy also.
- JEE Advanced 2017 Seat Allotment Letter
- JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card (Original)
- JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form (duly filled)
- Medical Examination Report
- Proof of Date of Birth-Class X/Birth Certificate or any other certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Class XII or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet and Certificate of passing
- Category Certificate (just for SC/ST/OBC-NCL hopefuls) issued by the competent authority
- Page of the Passport containing Name, Photo, and Nationality-For Foreign Nationals
JEE Advanced 2017 Dual Reporting
As specified terms and conditions of JoSAA, a one-time chance will be given for Registration, Online Choice Filling and Dual Reporting. Dual Reporting is a procedure of reporting twice, to switch from one institute to another. If the applicants have been allotted seat in NITs + System Changes and need to switch in IIT/ISM, applicants will utilize the Dual Report.
In a simple way, an applicant is looking forward to confirming a seat in IITs/ISM rather than NITs+System Charges, they are required to report once again in the subsequent counseling rounds. A similar procedure will be followed for the withdrawal of seats. The applicant needs to pull back from the seat allocated in IITs/ISM, should report in the next counseling round for allocation of seats in NITs.