The bachelor's degree lasts six semesters and is divided into two pillars: the IT area and the psychology area. There are compulsory and elective modules in both areas. Basic course contents are:
- Basics of psychology (general psychology, industrial and organizational psychology, social psychology)
- Interactive multimedia systems
- Interaction design and usability
- Other IT topics to choose from
- Specialized internships, projects and a bachelor thesis
There are also internships and projects in the field of human-computer interaction.
In the field of psychology, you can choose between the three sub-areas of developmental psychology, biopsychology or differential psychology.
In the free elective area, events from other university subjects can be attended.