Why Munich Business School?
- MBS was founded on 1991
- Accreditations - FIBAA, Council of Science and Humanities
- MBS has 650 students
- MBS has Partner Universities >60
- Munich Business School is one Germany's most international universities.
- Its internationality is characterized by numerous special features of the study concept.
- Munich, which is world-famous for its one-of-a-kind combination of economic power and quality of life, is an absolutely perfect choice for students of international business administration.
- Quality Assurance : As one of Germany's leading business schools, Munich Business School subjects itself to the reviews of internal and external panels.
Check below available Munich Business School Courses
Showing courses based on your selection
Munich Business School Tuition Fees
|Arts (1 Courses)||3.5 year||EUR 36400|
|Management (5 Courses)||12 Month - 3.5 Year||EUR 24000 - EUR 36400|
Munich Business School Entry Requirements
|MBA||IELTS , TOEFL|
Other colleges in munich
Student also referred
To Prove Your English language proficiency IELTS Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about IELTS Exam check here.IELTS exam
To Prove Your English language proficiency TOEFL Exam scores are required to study in this university To more about TOEFL Exam check here.TOEFL exam