Strategy is the art of navigating the competitive landscape. Without strategy, no company can prosper in the long run. On the other hand, competitive intelligence relies on economic watch, economic security and methods of influence to control strategic knowledge.
By combining both fields, the MSc International Strategy & Influence provides students with the distinctive competencies necessary to succeed in the knowledge economy. It is designed to train students in:
- the challenges of strategic management of firms working in an international and globalised environment
- the skills and knowledge to develop strategies drawing on competitive intelligence methods
- legal methods of influence
- executing strategies based on the organisation of knowledge and appropriate skills in using information as a strategic asset
- designing the right organisation and the appropriate managerial structure to operate corporate strategy in the global economy.
Why choose this programme
The MSc offers forward-looking training which covers cutting edge theoretical developments, tools and methods in the fields of strategy and competitive intelligence.
- It is designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice by systematically relying on industry experts’ testimonials and real-life business cases. Particular features include:
- A unique combination of international corporate strategy and competitive intelligence
- Two specialisation tracks, (1) Strategic consulting, taught by academic experts together with senior executives from leading consulting firms and (2) Economic security, taught at Ecole Militaire by our partner Institut National des Hautes Etudes de Sécurité et de Justice (INHESJ)
- A dissertation project aiming at developing research and industry expertise
- The location in the heart of Paris-La Défense, offering a rich ecosystem for business opportunities