The leading programme in Europe to develop this dual expertise
- Make the difference by joining the new MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance from KEDGE BS.
- Today, all financial companies are integrating new ethical and societal challenges in their investments and asset allocation strategies and are looking for qualified profiles.
- The aim of the MSc is to train professionals with a perfect understanding of financial tools and both the financial and extra-financial expertise are key as careers in finance evolve.
- Come explore finance from a different angle with well trained, expert faculty and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement.
- With this MSc, you bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both the traditional trades and the new professions inherent in E.S.G issues.
Enrolling in the MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance programme means learning about finance as it is today and as it will be tomorrow through a differentiated, innovative approach. Stay a step ahead!
Why choose this programme?
Stand out by practising 'Finance reconsidered' but still focusing on Finance first!
- Join a one-of-a-kind programme in France that prepares you for an innovative, different market: corporate finance governed by a sustainable, long-term vision. We train professionals in long-term financial management and asset management who can engage in integrated decision-making and understand the challenges of sustainability and corporate responsibility.
A core curriculum with two second-year career specialities that are the acknowledged market leaders
Start with 180 hours of Finance in the core curriculum, then choose your M2 specialisation based on your market positioning and career plans:
- Corporate Finance – Financial Engineering
- Sustainable Finance – ESG Engineering, Asset and Risk Management (2017 Innovation Award from Eduniversal)
The Sustainable Finance – ESG Engineering, Asset and Risk Management track is now the number one training programme in France and Europe for sustainable, responsible finance, making Kedge Business School the indisputable academic leader in this field.
An international, multi-campus scope
The MSc Corporate & Sustainable Finance programme offers:
- the option to complete a 4- to 6-month exchange with a partner university in your first year (M1)
- international training in full English in your second year (M2) at our campuses in Marseilles (core curriculum + Corporate finance specialisation) and Paris (Sustainable Finance specialisation), taught by professors and professional lecturers who work in France and abroad
A cutting-edge faculty
- Students are taught by Kedge Business School professors who are known to be experts in 'Finance reconsidered'. The teaching staff also includes many professional lecturers (consultants, asset managers, investment fund managers, analysts, etc.) who are recognised leaders and experts in their respective fields, giving students the best exposure to both theory and practice.
An extensive network of partners
- The MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance has a network of over 40 partner businesses that represent every Finance sector and career in France and internationally, which optimises the search for internships and eases the transition to the business world.
At the forefront of educational innovation
- The MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance features innovative instructional techniques that focus on employability, mastery of tools and an international mindset. Techniques include applied cases in class or at a business, mini-seminars, international workshops, career talks, distance learning, IT applications and experiential learning, such as business games and business plans.
- A multi-sector approach to the financial environment
- Financial expertise and working knowledge of financial tools with a strategic view
- Extra-financial expertise that gives you a differentiating advantage
- An international vision of business and social relations