France! The most favorite study destination now days for most of students. Depending on your purpose i.e. whether you are going for a visit, for pursuing higher education or for work, there are 3 types of visas i.e. Schengen Student Visa, Visa to sit in Placement test and Long Stay Visa. Let us discuss each of them in detail with Student Visa requirements.
Schengen visa france:
It is also known as temporary France student visa. If you want to go for maximum 3 months, then you will have to take this visa i.e. students taking courses of less than 3 months. They are not renewable visas. Before you apply for Schengen visa France, keep in mind that they are not renewable visas.
Visa to sit in Placement Test:
If you need to go to France with a particular ultimate objective to sit in any college’s entrance exams then you can go for this type of visa. In case if you are selected then you can apply for 1 year residence permit and it is renewable.
Long Stay Visa France:
Okay so this is the longest stay visa. If you want to go for more than 6 months you can apply for this kind of visa. It includes Residency permit as well as study period.
You might have come across this word “Campus France”. Campus France is an organization that helps students who wants to go to France. It works under the observation of Ministry of Higher Education and Research. It also helps French students who want to go to other countries for pursuing higher education. It is basically a stepping stone where each and every student has to undergo a certain process like that of registering, taking interview date in return campus France provides details about Scholarships information, Application procedure, providing details about various colleges, Interview Procedure etc.
Documents required for Visa:
France Visa Process: How to Apply for Student Visa?
1. Sign in and create an account on official France visa website.
2. The next step is to filling out the France Visa application form. The form will ask for details like your home country / is the stay long-term or short-term / what is the purpose of staying in France.
3. Based on all this information, the website will tell you if you require a visa for France or not.
4. The next step will be for your personal information.
5. After filling up your personal details, you will be asked if you have ever stayed in France for more than three months in a row before.
6. The next step is to declare how long ae you planning to stay in France and your accommodation contact where you will be staying in the France.
7. After the final step, you will be given a list of documents required to complete your visa process, along with accommodation and fund proofs.
8. Application Fees:
9. With printed Application and Required Documents, you have to visit one of the French Consulates in Mumbai, Delhi, Puducherry, Kolkata, or Bengaluru.
10. The France visa appointment can be taken at French consulate as early as three months before departure date.
The normal France Visa processing time for the student’s visa is three weeks. So keep in mind the timelines of application and visa process in France.
That’s all for your Visa in France.
© Copyright 2019. Jeduka All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: Jeduka.com is not affiliated with all of the universities/colleges listed on the website. The site is for information purpose only. The actual details may vary.