St. Thomas More College (STM) is a learning community federated with the University of Saskatchewan (USask) that offers admissions to aspirants across the globe and considers the record of academic achievement of great importance. In the latest factual year, a total of 10,503 students got enrolled during the college admissions, 9,227 of them were domestic students and 1276 were international students seeking to study in Canada.
The college is honored in the top 500 Arts and Humanities higher education institutes of Canada and offers a broad range of academic opportunities. With an acceptance rate of around 50%, the institute is a moderately selective organization that lays great emphasis on the GMAT score of the applicants and considers 560 or above as a good enough score that is balanced with an impressive overall academic profile.
Any student of the University of Saskatchewan can select from over 250 Arts and Science classes through the college. The academic functions at St. Thomas More College are classified into academic departments and faculties such as Economics, English, History, Languages, Literatures, and Cultural Studies, Philosophy, Political Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Religion, and Culture. These faculties and departments offer one or more programs and various courses of study within their disciplines.
Some salient points regarding admissions at St. Thomas More College are listed below.
- The institute opens applications for Fall, Spring, Summer, or Winter sessions.
- SMT has managed to set some specific application deadlines for the admissions at the undergraduate as well as graduate levels.
- Applicants may upload the supporting documents while making the online application on their official website.
- Every year, the college offers CAD 200,000 in student awards each year over and above USask awards in the form of loans and scholarships.
- Transcripts must be sent in a sealed envelope or must be electronically mailed to all educational institutions attended.