Accredited to the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU), Capilano University enrolls around 12,700 applicants annually from more than 80 countries serving them with top-notch education at affordable cost making it a popular choice among local and international students alike.
Programs offered by Capilano University include 14 bachelor's degree programs, seven associate degrees, 26 certificate programs, 29 diploma programs, one graduate certificate, two graduate diplomas, two pathways programs, one post-baccalaureate certificate, and five post-baccalaureate diplomas, and two standalone courses.
- Registration for the semester of fall 2021 is expected to open on July 6, 2021.
- The application deadline for fall freshmen is March 31.
- The registration period for the summer 2021 session is 9-13 March.
- An application fee is mandatory for all the students. 135 CAD is the application fee for international students.
- English language proficiency test scores are mandatory for all international students.
- If TOEFL or IELTS testing is not available in some countries due to the current situation of Covid-19, applicants can send their DET (Duolingo English Test) test scores to the university.
- TOEFL code for Capilano University is 0505
- Capilano University also provides financial aid, scholarships, bursaries, loans, and grants to its students. Applicants can find more information.
- The university also considers GPA scores while granting admission to the students.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is needed while applying for International Management Graduate Diploma,
- The processing time for international student applications has not been impacted due to the current situation of Covid-19.
- Students can send their applications and documents online.