The United States of America(USA) is one of the top destinations for higher studies among international students not only because of its reputation but also because it provides them with the opportunity of getting excellent internships, networking, a successful career and a higher rate of investment return. This article is all about the Universities in the USA for Masters as it is fast growing among the overseas students.
List of universities in USA for masters
More than 150 universities of USA are listed in the top university rankings of the world. The number alone speaks wonders about higher education in the United States. The universities in USA for ms or masters are the perfect mixture of traditional values of education and technological advancements of modern times. Here are the masters or MS universities in USA.
Universities in USA for masters in computer science
Master in Computer Science programs in USA provide a more in-depth study opportunity. There are a number of possible areas of major to study in the Master of Computer Science field in the USA universities such as Health Informatics, Information Systems, Web and Multimedia Design, Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering, Instructional Design and Technology, Computer Management etc. Below we have mentioned some of the Universities in USA for masters in computer science:
Universities in USA for masters in finance
Masters in Finance or Master of Science in Finance is a postgraduate degree for the students who want to build their career in the field of finance. This degree provides its students with a broader and deeper understanding and exposure to the field of finance. Below are some Universities in USA for masters in finance:
Universities in USA for masters in architecture
The study of Architecture prepares the students to design homes and buildings for the clients. Students will learn to use different computer programs to design a functional space and also how to professionally deal with clients and within teams. Below we have mentioned some of the Universities in USA for masters in architecture:
Universities in USA for masters in physiotherapy
Many international students who plan to study in USA opt for physiotherapy or Physical Therapy, which is one of the rapid-growing branches in the field of medicine. It is the unique branch of medicine that treats disability or other diseases via physical movement. Below are some of the universities and colleges that offer masters in physiotherapy in the USA are:
Universities in USA offering masters in business analytics
Business Analytics is the analysis of data to gain meaningful insights into business decision making. In the USA, Masters in Business Analytics can be studied either as a Master of Business Administration with a Business Analytics specialisation or Master of Science with a major in Business Analytics. Below we have mentioned few Universities in USA offering masters in business analytics:
- National University San Diego, California
- San Francisco State University San Francisco, California
- Park University Parkville, Missouri
- Hult International Business School Boston, San Francisco campus
- Wichita State University Wichita, Kansas
- Oregon State University Corvallis, Oregon
- University of Tampa Tampa, Florida
- Bradley University Peoria, Illinois
- California State University East Bay, California
- DePaul University Chicago Illinois, Chicago
Universities in USA offering masters in project management
Project management refers to the process of planning, budgeting, organizing, and carrying out a project. In the USA, a masters in Project Management includes a curriculum that has coursework, internship, research, and a final project or thesis. Below we have mentioned some Universities in the USA which offers masters in project management to international students:
- The City University of Seattle, WA
- Devry University, USA
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- Northeastern University (College Of Professional Studies), Boston
- Saint Leo University
- Elmhurst College
- Dallas Baptist University
- Harrisburg University
- New England College
Universities in USA that accept low GPA for masters
Grade Point Average (GPA) is one of the most important conditions considered by the universities to grant admission to international students. The universities of USA calculate GPA on a scale of 4 and most universities accept a minimum GPA of 3 on a scale of 4 to give admission in their master’s programs. But some universities have different GPA requirements for different courses. Below we have mentioned some of the institutions who accept low GPA for masters:
- Full Sail University Winter Park, Florida – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2 on a 4 point scale.
- Green River College Auburn, Washington – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- Santa Ana College Santa Ana, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2 on a 4 point scale.
- California State University Los Angeles, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.75 on a 4 point scale.
- Webster University Webster, Missouri – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- Mississippi College Clinton, Mississippi – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale
- California State University Bakersfield, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- National University San Diego, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- California State University Channel Islands, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- DeVry University Downers Grove, Illinois – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
- Sonoma State University Rohnert Park, California – Minimum acceptable GPA for the master’s program is 2.5 on a 4 point scale.
Universities in USA offering masters in public health
Many colleges and universities in the U.S. offer public health programs at the graduate level. Available degree options include a Master of Public Health (MPH) and a Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH), and dual-degree programs are also common in this field. Universities in USA for masters in public health are given below:
- Johns Hopkins University
- Harvard University
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Columbia University
- University of Washington
- Emory University
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- University of California - Berkeley
- Boston University
IELTS 6 band universities in USA for masters
IELTS scores give proof of mastery of the English language. The minimum score required by most of the universities in USA ranges between 6.0 and 7.5 (however, some universities may ask a higher score) and necessary scores can differ by department and program. Below we have mentioned few universities in USA for MS with IELTS score 6:
- Texas A&M University
- Arkansas State University
- Assumption College
- Bellarmine University
- Henderson State University
- Kent State University
- Marywood University
Universities in USA for masters without GRE
Before applying to the universities please check out the GRE requirement of the program, as some of the courses need GRE and some may not, in the same universities. We have listed some of the universities in USA for masters without GRE
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Purdue University
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Concordia University, Chicago
- Dayton University, Ohio
Based on your academic background and future plans, you can choose the best university in USA to complete your post-graduation. Here is everything you need to know more about masters: Masters in USA