XAT 2016: Registration date extended to December 10
the most waited date of xat is announced. the xavier aptitude test (xat) 2016 is scheduled to be conducted on january 3, 2016. the last deadline for xat-2016 registration has been extended to december 10.
the guideline of registration procedure below:
- go to the official website, the link for which is xatonline.net.in
- click on the link and create password
- select your nationality (indian/foreign/nri)
- if you are interested to apply for xlri, select the programme of your choice business management (bm)/human resource management (hrm)/global business management (gbm)/general management programme (gmp). if the candidates not interested in none of the above exams then he can left this step.
- fill primary information which must necessary to fill the form (name, date of birth, gender, father's name, mother's name, category and phone number etc.)
- provide your emailing address and permanent address
- provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards
- provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. total experience of five year is must for applying to for ecam
- choose the xat 2016 test city
- you can preview the inputs you have entered
- upload your scanned digital photograph and signature
- select mode of fee payment
- candidates only interested in xat but not in xlri need to pay a fee of rs 1,500. furthermore, candidates interested in xlri programme(s) needs to pay an additional fee of rs 250 each.
- on submitting the same, the confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. the candidates can take a print-out for future use
- also, the candidates can send the xat confirmation page along with the demand draft to "the chairperson admission, xlri, circuit house area (east), jamshedpur- 831001" through a proper channel before the closing date.
xat is a paper-based exam for admission to academic programmes of xlri (xavier labour relations institute) and xat associate member institutes.
for more information about xat exam